Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's The Little Things........

a cut glass bowl of eggnog potpourri...
Santa's timepiece nestled in the corner...
a reindeer in a birdcage...
another bowl of miscellaneous holiday sweetness...
a vintage picture loaded with charm (purchased for 10 cents at an estate sale!),
and even the harp gets a mini holiday makeover...
It is the little things that make you feel warm and happy.

It's time to catch you up on some other little things that are helping to make the season bright-Countdown to Christmas matchboxes!
Day 13 from Carol, of Heirlooms For You

Day 14 from Jill, of File Under Misc.

And Day 15 from Kim, of Blackberry Crows Prims

Many thanks to Carol, Jill and Kim for my new lovely little things!

Today I'm linked to White Wednesday at Faded Charm and
All Things Merry & Brite at All Things Heart and Home

12 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

It all looks so wonderful, JoAnne! Your home looks lovely and so ready for Christmas...

Julie

Heathen said...

So pretty all dressed up for Christmas!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

GOR-GE-OUS!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say about it all. Other than..

FAB-U-LOUS!!!

Jill

Sarah said...

Hi there! I received your #14 matchbox, thank you, I love it! And I love the Santa's time piece, what a great idea. :-)

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Had such a nice time visiting your blog today - such pretties! I also ordered the Vintage Charm magazines, first 2 issues! Thanks for sharing the info.

Myrna said...

Oooh! Love your Christmasy vignettes! AND thanks for sharing those darling matchboxds!!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Myrna

Something Special said...

You are right, it is the little things that make the holidays so special indeed!

Shari Replogle said...

I am a big fan of Santa's time piece nestled in the corner!! It is all just lovely !
~Shari

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhhhhh JoAnne I want to come spend Christmas at your home! How beautiful everything is!
and Lovin all those sweet matchboxes!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I am swooning!!! This is all so gorgeous!!
A very Merry Christmas to you too--I hope it is a wonderful day!!!
XO

kana said...

Joanne,

I love all of your little touches and I couldn't agree with you more. I just wish that I had more time for all of the little details. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Its Looking a lot Like Christmas in your Beautiful Home Miss Joanne! Beautifully Done!
Hope you are Having a Wonderful Weekend!
Many Blessings and a Merry Christmas to you and your Family!
Hugs
Jill