Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Yes, like the retailers, seems like I'm rushing the season but I know there are lots of fabulous venues to swap Halloween creations and all you swappers need time to choose and plan.
Last year my flickr group members created some of the most fantastic Halloween art I've seen anywhere! This year I decided to offer 3 swaps with staggered due dates (so the true Halloweenphiles can partake of all)!



Play in 1, 2 or all 3, just please come out and howl a little!
Details and sign-ups for all three swaps can be found HERE, in my flickr swap group.

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

OHHHH I'm in for the altered matchbox swap. LOVE Halloween
Hugs Lynn

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

ohh the matchbox sounds fab...off to check it out...hugs

Dorthe said...

Looks VERY interesting- Love Halloween, - happy swapping to you Joanne.

Unknown said...

Oh the choices! I cant wait to see the creativity these will bring out!

Hugs,

Terri said...

How fun Joanne!
Halloween is such fun!
I wanted to let you know you won my Pinapple Quartz Earrings in my giveaway!
Congratulations!
Please e-mail me your address : )
hugs,
Terri
e-mail button on the right side of my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, you know I will be visiting these sign ups this weekend. Only 81 more days to Halloween...YEEHAW!;-)

I just can't wait to see what everyone creates, escpecially you, my lovley friend! Hugs, Mina

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi JoAnne,
wonderful swaps and so tempting.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Petunia said...

Thank you so much for the invite JoAnne! All of these sound wonderful. I'll ave to go visit Flickr and take a peek :)

PetraB said...

this looks like so much fun, is it really only for US/Canada ... sigh:-(

Dortesjs said...

I love this it is fab