Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vintage...and I Mean VINTAGE! ATC Swap

Kimberly
at
hosted a
Vintage Paper ATC swap.
You couldn't use faux vintage or vintage inspired papers...
this was the real deal.
What a great challenge and great fun
searching through my
vintage stash.
 Background: flocked wallpaper
Image and text: birthday card
Dresden trim
and a public bus ticket
 (the fare is 5 cents-doesn't get more vintage than that!)
 Background: bingo card
Image and text: needle packet
dictionary definition
section of hook and eye card
Background: wallpaper
Image and text: magazine ads
celluloid flowers
 
Can't wait to see my vintage returns!

8 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Love your atc's JoAnne!

Lorraine said...

These are supercute, JoAnne! I agree, it was a fun challenge! xo

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Love then JoAnne!

Unknown said...

Love the lil vintage atc's.
I loved the challenge for this, and would love to do it again, possibly on a bigger surface...
Thanks for stopping by the other day.
Hugs
Michele

1CardCreator said...

These are adorable! ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Oh JoAnne, these are amazing! You have such a wonderful vintage stash. Those days may not have been as wonderful as I imagine, but it sure seems like it was. Wholesome, elegant and simple. Hugs, sweetie. Mina

Jo said...

Love these atc's ... all of the vintage is just fabulous!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your Vintage Papers ! I am so happy to report I received your little DOLL one..I love it. This doll is OLD ! and so precious. I enjoyed this as a challenge..as I don't have a LOT of OLD Vintage papers. Kim's swaps are so fun. Enjoy the week.