Friday, December 10, 2010

Very Vintage Christmas & Days 9 and 10 of Matchbox Swap

I discovered a new blog, and magazine Creating Vintage Charm.
The cover was enough to sell me but the testimonials from those who have already received an issue (this current issue is only #2) should have you clicking the "purchase now" button too. AND it's on sale through the end of the month. AND you can enter a giveaway to win 2 issues!

That find inspired me to share a little of my own vintage-style Christmas decor.


More to come as the season progresses.....

On to my Countdown to Christmas Matchboxes.
Day 9 brought me this little darling, from Erica,of
Zunky Chic.
Perfect timing for a snowman as we have a big storm heading our way this weekend!

My Day 10 box is from Amy, of
Crazy for the Country.
Some nice traditional red and green bling! Thank you both for the Christmas cheer!

If you're still in the mood for more Christmas (and who isn't?), I'm linked to
Debra & Common Ground

Tinsel & Company's Deck the Halls

Or scroll down through December's posts - lots more Christmas here!

9 comments:

The French Bear said...

I wonder if it is available in Canada? Looks so pretty!!! I love your decorating!
Hugs,
Margaret B

raggygirlvintage said...

Nothing quite like vintage ornaments, yours are lovely! And I'm loving the vintagey snowmen on your matchbox 9!
Off to check out the mag, haven't seen it here in Canada:-(
Tracey

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I have been admiring your sweet vintage decor!! LOVE the doll in the sled! It pulls at my heart strings!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are just adorable.

Wendy Aspinall said...

Jo Annn I'm drooling over your vintage ornaments.... one thing I didn't bring from England... hugs wendy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

The vintage Christmas decor speaks to my heart! Very nice!
Thanks for sharing about the magazine.
Deb

Linda said...

I love your White Wednesday story! Your last few matchboxes are such beauties! And your home looks amazing for the holidays!

Erica said...

Your vintage decor is lovely! I'm always hunting for vintage glass ornaments.

Debra@CommonGround said...

I just love all the inspiration that's out there this year for Christmas, your Santa and sweet doll are just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and for joining in with VIF!
hugs,
Debra