Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrating the Return of Haunted Hump Day with a Swap!

Hard to believe
but it is that magical, wonderful
time of year again
when our thoughts turn to
HALLOWEEN....
& Halloween swaps!

These are pictures of a swap I took part in
a few years ago.
 I love each artists
depiction of Halloween
 and the different mediums used
 and all the fabulous embellishments.
 In each pocket we placed
handmade tags and cards.
 Not only do these turn out great
but they're inexpensive and easy.
 Your "page" is simply a brown paper lunch bag
folded in half.
After decorating the front, back and inside
the pages are layered together.
holes punched,
and bound.
This swap is open for signups in
 
And one of my blog friends
who keeps me inspired
all season long
is Marfi,
 the hostess of Haunted Hump Day.
Get inspired yourself with weekly visits to

5 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

Thank you for joining the fun this year!!
I love that paper bag swap!
it looks gorgeous:)
I'll be sure to put your button on my page too!
I hope you have a magical rest of the week...thank you again!

Jane K said...

Love your Halloween paper bag book, it's a brilliant way of remembering the holiday. It sounds a similar idea to the circle journals I've taken part in where you pass it around and everyone decorates a page. Thanks for sharing.

JaneK x

Laurie said...

OH! This looks like fun but I'm going to have to pass on this one. I can't wait to see all the books!

Ms Misantropia said...

Love all of these!

Dorthe said...

What a wonderful book you created, JoAnne, and a great swap, I love all the papers and trims.
Dorthe, xo