Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine Candy with Zero Calories !?!?

Calorie free & fat free
when you're talking eye candy!
And there's an abundance
this Valentine's season in the
Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.
 
I was thrilled to be partnered with
for our altered heart-shaped
candy box swap.
 
This is the gorgeous creation I received from Marti...
(I borrowed the pictures from Marti's blog
as she takes wonderful photographs.)
 
She put all the luscious goodies
and trinkets
in little paper cups.
So sweet!
I love everything about it!
Merci Marti!
 
This is the box I sent...
 Lots of flowers, pearls and embellishments
 and a pleated trim for the side.
 
Here's a full view of the box
loaded with
 all the French-themed
vintage gifties
I could fit!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
A lot more valentines to come.....


8 comments:

Jo said...

Oh you are both very lucky swappers ... beauty in a box for sure!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I agree, they are Both very nice and sweet valentine boxes filled with
"love".
warmly,
deb

peggy gatto said...

what a treasure!!!

Gaby Bee said...

So charming...beautiful eye candy!

Gaby xo

Anonymous said...

Oh JoAnne, I am always in such awe with your creations. Each one so charming and full of love. Both of you ladies have outdone yourselves. Warmest hugs, Mina

Unknown said...

JoAnne,
The heart box is stunning!!!!

Sandi McLean said...

Both are "swoon worthy"! Hugs, Sandi

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Both boxes are gorgeous! I just love Valentine's Day!