Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh Christmas Trees....

Sharing a few more glimpses of my holiday home
my hallway greeter and her tree

victorian Santa and his tree

no trees here (unless you count the topiary!), my "always changing with the seasons" silver tray

also always changing with the seasons is my lady, decked out with her pink Santa hat and pearls

my pretty snowlady (check out the little victorian vignette in front of her)

the big tree that holds generations of ornament memories

the antique ornaments get a special place, all their own

even the harp gets a holiday makeover

my victorian-themed tree in the dining room

the holiday fairies are out to play

The white tree is a new addition this year. I wanted a special place to display the beautiful handmade ornaments swapped with my special blog friends.

14 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Very pretty decor. Love that white tree, and the ornament swap.

Lynn Stevens said...

What gorgeous Holiday decorations you have JoAnne? Each one more beautiful than the next, Thank you for inviting us in to see your Holiday home.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hugs Lynn

Georgie Horn said...

Don't you have some xmas lovelies! I'm stopping by from Bliss Angels, come by for some holiday cheer!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/dancing-in-public-with-ipod.html

Sheila A. said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

debi said...

Oh, I love all of your beautiful trees JoAnne! You have so many pretty Christmas decorations!

Unknown said...

These ar wondeful touches and decorations! I LOVE the white tree! Its so original! :)

Hugs,

Ivy said...

JoAnne, it's all so beautiful, thanks so much for sharing with us! xoxo

Gaby Bee said...

Beautiful Christmas decoration!!! Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones.

Hugs,
Gaby

Dorthe said...

Dear JoAnne-
Your home is wonderfully decked for christmas, and you have so many beautiful holiday decorations.
All your trees are so gorgeous.
Wish you a merry christmas, and all the very best for 2012.
Hugs,Dorthe

Artfully Musing said...

Everything look so festive. Have a Merry Christmas!! Laura

Debra@CommonGround said...

I think my favorite is the wonderful bust with all the Holiday trimmings! thanks so much for linking up for the party, Merry Christmas, xo!

Anonymous said...

JoAnne, I'm simply drooling over all your gorgeous holiday decor! I love that you have a special white tree for all your blog friend ornaments! Happy happy Holidays :)

Jessa said...

Such a beautiful post. Lovely style. And your photos with the stars are so pretty. Love your big beautifully decorated tree. Thanks for joining the party! Merry Christmas to you. I am pinning and tweeting this post.

Anonymous said...

Everything is so gorgeous, warm and welcoming. I love your holiday changing lady. What a clever idea.