Just in time for the holidays, artist & instructor, Lesley Venable is offering some amazing and very affordable online classes.
For someone on a tight budget like myself, this is a true holiday gift!
BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #1 - $5.00
1. Collage Backgrounds - Layering, Textures, Composition and More
2. Embellished Tags - Using fabric, images, ephemera, found objects. Use your sewing machine or your glue.
3. Composition Journals - We will take a cheap notebook and create a beautiful journal for you to keep or give as gifts.
BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #2 - $10.00
All of the above classes plus.....
4) Mail Art - Creating unusual envelopes and mailers to send to your friends and family.
5) Fabric Flowers - Easy way to create fabric flowers to adorn your gifts, jewelry or other art projects.
I gave myself an early Christmas gift! Maybe you will too? Click HERE if you think you might like to join me. Classes begin November 15th.
Yes, it is time to start thinking Christmas. I've been working on holiday swaps this morning but please indulge me in one last Halloween post...
This beautiful gothic arch and all the ephemera goodies are from my creative and sweet friend, Martina. She hosted a giveaway and I was one of the lucky winners.
Martina was also a lucky lady in October, when she was drawn in the monthly Winner Takes All in our Vintage Photo Images Yahoo Group. Everyone who entered created an ATC for Martina. I hope you stop by and see all the amazing cards she received. This is the card I sent.
My name was also pulled from wonderful Wendy's cauldron of ATC's
and I can now include Batty as a favorite in my Halloween ATC collection.
Back to the holiday work table.....