Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Like so many of you, I've been busily creating Christmas. I have a couple more swaps to complete before I start decorating the house, but it's been awhile so I thought I'd share some pages I recently finished for a holiday recipe book in one of my yahoo groups. I had some help on these. Those wonderful pocket tags are from my friend Alda's etsy shop, Flying Unicorn.

This didn't photograph too well but is actually very sparkly and pretty. The diecut snowman (Tim Holtz Alterations) is removable
and the recipe is on the back. If you've never had a Tom & Jerry, you really need to try one-DELICIOUS!

8 comments:

Shari Replogle said...

I love all of the magic cake pages.
They are so pretty!
~Shari

Terry said...

Beautiful! That sure sounds like some seriously delicious eggnog! have a great weekend!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG you must be super women! There is no way I could do all of those swaps and do all of the holiday stuff. Oh, that looks like a great recipe!

Carol

Lynn Stevens said...

WOWZERS Looks like your all set, wanna come do mine? LOL

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Looks like your all done - even your Blog looks festive!Love it.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Anonymous said...

so many tags...so little time :)
love your festive blog.
this recipe looks super :)

~victoria~

Something Special said...

I love this. Don't you love tag books, embellished recipe books and just other darling little paper crafts for everyday use. Christmas is so exciting this year for me as I wasn't doing a lot of blogging last year at this time. So many wonderful ideas and inspiration right at out fingertips, through good friends blogs. I am so excited to recieve my package from you. Maybe tomorrow it will be there. Whoo hoo!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Hi Joanne!
You Have Been a Busy Busy Girl!
It all Looks Beautiful!
Hugs
Jill