curiosities: an object that arouses interest, as by being novel or extraordinary For Cassie and Laurie, my partners in Speckled Egg's Petite Inspiration Matchbox Swap: Curiosities Edition.
The news is this, I am now on 4 Design Teams!
Needless to say, I have been busy creating.
I am sharing some of my favorite journals
Oh do I adore this...
A friend posted a back to school photo of her and her mini me. It was a
perfect little snapshot of joy. I loved it so much, I just had to do a
quick mixed ...
If you are looking for a Christmas project that is on a larger scale, this
might be it. In 2016, I made my first Christmas tree with a cutaway
revealin...
Many of you might have seen this junk journal ,on IG and FB , but I hope
you
will have yet another look , here, too.
The journal is created using all k...
* Happy Wax on Wednesdays !*
I am so incredibly excited to be back on Wax on Wednesday’s with you !
The last three months have brought fear, sorrow , rel...
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
“When Two Hearts Meet”
by Debby Anderson
~ a Two Day Workshop ~
Hosted by Caron Hibbons in her beautiful home in Petaluma, California
“Soulful Hearts” ...
Hello my dear friends,
for today's Simply Neutrals Tuesday over at AppleApricot I choose a few of
my Glue book pages which I did a few years ago. Yes, tim...
Come and Join the fun in the 8th annual Where Bloggers create party. There
is a button to click on and find out where to go and tour everyones
creative sp...
10 comments:
So cute and vintage
these are darling
these are so cute...I love them! xo
such fun.
What fun - these look amazing!!
HAHAHA! Too crazy!!!
These are funtastic!! Love how you have used the dolly heads :) Fab Halloween boxes!!
Oh too cute to spook! darling swap boxes!
These are just too much fun! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start, my sweet friend.
Oh, wow JoAnne, supercute!! They'll love them!!
Post a Comment